It’s no doubt that the exact place we are in now is a direct reflection of the habits that we’ve created for ourselves over time. Left to our own devices, most of us willcontinue to move towards the realm of comfort and “Let Life Happen”
A couple weeks ago, I received an email from Brendon Burchard discussing how we can create new habit in order to truly break through. Here are my notes from it.
- Be more expressive with what you want in life
- What you really need
- What you really hope and dream for
We get caught up in our daily stuff
Then one day you wake up and realize that the people in your life don’t know who you are.
Include the people around you in your vision.
They may think you’re crazy or what not – who cares. Speaking what you really want makes it real and it holds you accountable. When we don’t share, we lose ourselves and that vision. Don’t be afraid of that. Don’t worry about judgement. Be expressive. Make it common practice. Let people know who you are. Let people cheer you on. Let people check on you and keep you accountable.
#2 Get Back Your Morning
- So many of us check our email, facebook, twitter, IG first thing in the morning. We are giving up control to these things! I get it, I was the same way. What happens – someone quit, lost followers, bad email, etc… It crushes the day and that’s really hard to recover.
- Take back your day! Move around, pray, meditate…take 5 minutes with your green tea, do something for you.
- Whatever it is, do it for you to get your mind straight.
#3 Achieve three things that are tough
- I’m not talking about the daily mundane things.
- Typically, we do what’s easy first and the “avoidable” things get pushed back and they don’t get done. Or better yet “I’ll get to it tomorrow”
- Do the “tough” things first. Knock them out. If we learn to do get used to the uncomfortable…we truly master our lives. The uncomfortable becomes the norm and secures you for maximum growth in your life.
#4 Learn to ask for help
- In your house – dishes, vacuuming, folding laundry. It all can’t be done by one person. Our household is typically made up of more than one person.
- Get mentoring in your business.
- Talk with your team. Create an accountability group with each other.
- PUT AWAY THE EGO AND PRIDE AND ASK FOR HELP!
#5 Start Looking at situations in your life and “Demand the Best of Yourself”
- Walk outside of you and examine YOU from another point of view, in all situations.
This is done through asking a simple question “How would my highest self handle this situation?”
When we are in the situation of craziness, we have a choice. Could be an argument with a loved one, the kids go nuts, our pets go poo on the floor…all situations.
We can match their energy or we can meet them with our Highest Energy of our Highest Self. How would THAT PERSON react in this situation? WE MUST START DEMANDING THE BEST OF OURSELVES IN ALL SITUATIONS.
How would my Highest Self talk with that person, handle this stress, breakthrough this situation, go to the next level…
Because I am that Person and I Demand Only The Best!
Luck is bulls**t!
If you want something, go out and get it.
Luck is an excuse, luck is a lie… Luck Limits our own greatness! And Limits like Fears are just an illusion!
“Because You’re Worth It”
Wanna See The Exact Same System That Helped Me Enroll 100 people in 12 Months, Grab a Free Copy of My Complete Home Business Handbook? Check it Out At SteveKrivda.com/HBH